When PreviewFirst started the whole “turn your photos into video” revolution, the approach was unique and novel, and people loved it. It was late 2004, and virtual tours were still those 360° stomach turning, computer crashers. The concept of turning photos into video was a welcome change, and internet video was just beginning to gain […]
Welcome to the PreviewFirst blog!
This is the official blog of PreviewFirst.
Search for Frequently Answered Questions (FAQ's) here. Just enter a keyword and hit search. We'll also use this blog to discuss "all things" related to real estate photography, videos, and technology. We'll showcase beautiful homes and share many of the tips and tricks used to deliver beautiful imagery.
Photos on flickr
- Once completed, can I add, rearrange or delete photos from the Virtual Tour? December 21, 2011
- HDR Processing Vs. Human Processing December 21, 2011
- How do I create a photo-video for YouTube? May 8, 2012
- The Return on Investment is Huge! May 31, 2012
- How do I upload my virtual tour to the MLS? December 18, 2011
- Aerial Photography & Video November 6, 2014
- New Listing! Description coming soon. October 9, 2014
- PreviewFirst Affiliate Photographer Opportunities June 12, 2014
- HDR vs Traditional – Which do you prefer? April 8, 2014
- Talented Photographers Wanted February 14, 2014
- jennifer: I am a big anti HDR photographer. Yes, I have used...
- Steve: Over 48,000 homes photographed since 2005, so some...
- Gary Crutchley: Thanks for the timely reply. It turns out that ou...
- Steve: Hello Everyone, WOW! What an event. Thank you a...
- Steve: Dave, When you upload a video to YouTube, and use...