Do you see the difference between these two photos? The difference between these two photos is about one foot; a subtle but major difference. The top photo was taken at about 5 feet off the ground and the bottom photo at about 4 feet. The difference that one foot makes is how much of the […]
Welcome to the PreviewFirst blog!
This is the official blog of PreviewFirst.
Search for Frequently Answered Questions (FAQ's) here. Just enter a keyword and hit search. We'll also use this blog to discuss "all things" related to real estate photography, videos, and technology. We'll showcase beautiful homes and share many of the tips and tricks used to deliver beautiful imagery.
Photos on flickr
- Once completed, can I add, rearrange or delete photos from the Virtual Tour? December 21, 2011
- HDR Processing Vs. Human Processing December 21, 2011
- Add Community Photos to your Virtual Tours February 17, 2012
- How do I create a photo-video for YouTube? May 8, 2012
- The Return on Investment is Huge! May 31, 2012
- Twilight Photography – What to expect August 4, 2015
- It’s all about lighting March 31, 2015
- Real Estate Video Production December 31, 2014
- Aerial Photography & Video November 6, 2014
- New Listing! Description coming soon. October 9, 2014
- Steve: David, If PreviewFirst takes the photos for you...
- David: If I delete a photo from my VT and later decide I ...
- Steve: If you are looking at the flickr photos at https:/...
- Kirk: Hi Steve, I was able to download one pic from f...
- Steve: Hi Kirk, If you give us the community name when...