Do you see the difference between these two photos? The difference between these two photos is about one foot; a subtle but major difference. The top photo was taken at about 5 feet off the ground and the bottom photo at about 4 feet. The difference that one foot makes is how much of the […]
Welcome to the PreviewFirst blog!
This is the official blog of PreviewFirst.
Search for Frequently Answered Questions (FAQ's) here. Just enter a keyword and hit search. We'll also use this blog to discuss "all things" related to real estate photography, videos, and technology. We'll showcase beautiful homes and share many of the tips and tricks used to deliver beautiful imagery.
Photos on flickr
- Once completed, can I add, rearrange or delete photos from the Virtual Tour? December 21, 2011
- HDR Processing Vs. Human Processing December 21, 2011
- How do I create a photo-video for YouTube? May 8, 2012
- How do I upload my virtual tour to the MLS? December 18, 2011
- The Return on Investment is Huge! May 31, 2012
- Real Estate Video Production December 31, 2014
- Aerial Photography & Video November 6, 2014
- New Listing! Description coming soon. October 9, 2014
- PreviewFirst Affiliate Photographer Opportunities June 12, 2014
- HDR vs Traditional – Which do you prefer? April 8, 2014
- jennifer: I am a big anti HDR photographer. Yes, I have used...
- Steve: Over 48,000 homes photographed since 2005, so some...
- Gary Crutchley: Thanks for the timely reply. It turns out that ou...
- Steve: Hello Everyone, WOW! What an event. Thank you a...
- Steve: Dave, When you upload a video to YouTube, and use...