Resume Application (858)451-5772 email@example.com Objective: Seeking Position as Sales Assistant I will show your listings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I’ll make sure your listings look perfect for every showing – lights on, shades open and a clean kitchen. Even if the weather is bad, I’ll make sure the views are spectacular. [...]
Welcome to the PreviewFirst blog!
This is the official blog of PreviewFirst.
Search for Frequently Answered Questions (FAQ's) here. Just enter a keyword and hit search. We'll also use this blog to discuss "all things" related to real estate photography, videos, and technology. We'll showcase beautiful homes and share many of the tips and tricks used to deliver beautiful imagery.
Photos on flickr
- Once completed, can I add, rearrange or delete photos from the Virtual Tour? December 21, 2011
- HDR Processing Vs. Human Processing December 21, 2011
- How do I save the photos to my computer? December 21, 2011
- How do I create a photo-video for YouTube? May 8, 2012
- How do I upload my virtual tour to the MLS? December 18, 2011
- San Diego in Top 5 Fastest Moving Real Estate Markets May 3, 2013
- How can I rearrange photos on my virtual tour? April 16, 2013
- How can I edit my virtual tour? April 16, 2013
- How can I add external links to my virtual tours? April 16, 2013
- How can I change the music? April 15, 2013
- Gary Crutchley: Thanks for the timely reply. It turns out that ou...
- Steve: Hello Everyone, WOW! What an event. Thank you a...
- Steve: The subject of this blog post is about saving your...
- Maureen: I am having trouble with this question as well...s...
- Steve: Dave, When you upload a video to YouTube, and use...