Great News: San Diego in Top 5 Fastest Moving Real Estate Markets San Diego, Calif. Median days on the market: 20 — a 59 percent year-over-year decrease from 49 days Percentage of homes that sell in seven days or less: 25 percent Median home-price increase year-over-year: 22 percent to $390,000 Read More Source: Zip Realty […]
Welcome to the PreviewFirst blog!
This is the official blog of PreviewFirst.
Search for Frequently Answered Questions (FAQ's) here. Just enter a keyword and hit search. We'll also use this blog to discuss "all things" related to real estate photography, videos, and technology. We'll showcase beautiful homes and share many of the tips and tricks used to deliver beautiful imagery.
Photos on flickr
- Once completed, can I add, rearrange or delete photos from the Virtual Tour? December 21, 2011
- HDR Processing Vs. Human Processing December 21, 2011
- Add Community Photos to your Virtual Tours February 17, 2012
- How do I create a photo-video for YouTube? May 8, 2012
- Popular ‘Walk-Through’ Videos July 7, 2013
- Real Estate Video Production August 8, 2016
- Our Approach To Video June 16, 2016
- Guy with a drone vs. Expert aerial photography March 17, 2016
- Professional Lighting and Editing Part II March 16, 2016
- Professional Lighting and Editing Part I March 16, 2016
- Steve: The "tour" can't be downloaded as a whole unit. I...
- Tanya: Can I download a previewfirst tour and then upload...
- Steve: David, If PreviewFirst takes the photos for you...
- David: If I delete a photo from my VT and later decide I ...
- Steve: If you are looking at the flickr photos at https:/...